About us!



gfhfghf

Thursday 13 January 2011

Depressing...

The news that is, what is going on with the world?! Terrible floods in Australia and now Brazil, awful shooting in Arizona and the associated media backlash, horrible rain/floods forecast here, jobs cuts, service cuts, murders...need I go on?! Here's to a more peaceful rest of the year, lets hope we've got the horror out of the way early.

I find an oasis of calm when reading, I can lock out what ever else is going on and focus on the words in front of me - that's one reason why I love books and am passionate about people reading.

Today's book of the day can be found HERE, there are loads of great books in our online shop and I'll be adding some more later, many gardening books.

If you're looking for a real bargain check out our 50p specials page - great books just not in the best condition, but fine for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment